Where to see Greg Perform
After three years not performing following a house move in 2013, there was a brief period leading the now defunct "Sit Down All Stars". I continue playing with the band in which I was a founder member, the Muddy Broad Blues Band (House band at the Pleasure Boat Inn, Hickling) but now I am now returning to seeking gigs more actively.
The good news is that it looks as if the One Man Band will have the added attraction of my new wife supplying vocals and some added glamour. What do you call a one man band with extras?
Listed below are my forthcoming (and past gigs). It's the advantage of doing things backwards:
- Sunday 28 August Afternoon and Evening - Private Party, East Ruston
- When we were invited to the party Diana and I were asked to provide some of the musical entertainment. We're looking forward to it.
- Saturday 27 August 12:00 - Old Railway Station, Corpusty
- This will be a charity gig in aid of ADD Norfolk, which supports anyone affected by ADHD and GMOTFW, a local charity supporting those affected by maternal mental health.
- Sunday 10 July 2016 12:45 - Recreation Ground, Alsham
- I'll be taking part in "Destination Aylsham", the Town Council's annual "fun day". This year the theme is celebration of the Queen's 90th Birthday. I think I've been booked to provide music that represents the joys of musical Britain from the fifties and early sixties, so stand by for lots of Skiffle and Folk Revival period numbers in the 45 minute set.
- Saturday 9 July 2016 20:30 - Crown Inn, Smallburgh
- Not so much a performance, more a public rehearsal, that I'll be using to try out some numbers for the following day's gig at Aylsham.